Thermal insulation with Stenca Pipe solution
for insulation of pipes from -50° C til 140° C
Stenca Pipe is a specially designed insulation product for pipe insulation, which is developed and manufactured in Denmark.
Stenca Pipe is designed to provide a highly effective barrier for thermal and acoustic insulation of pipes, which operates in the temperature range from -50° C to 140° C.
Stenca Pipe consists of pre-formed pipe sections with a factory applied ceramic-cloth facing.
Stenca Pipe is produced of a unique composition that provides a high insulation property with a thermal conductivity 0,038 W/mK.
Stenca Pipe has a low weight density of approx. 66 kg/m3 only and still maintains a high compressive strength, which allow foot traffic.
Insulation thickness of Stenca Pipe is 40 mm only. Stenca Pipe cloth is Sea Water & UV-resistant. No CUI or water absorption by material.
Installation is fast and easy - just wrap the sections around the pipe and seal them using the special sealant Stenca Seal.
Stenca Pipe is unique, which makes it non-combustible according the EN ISO 1182:2010.
Stenca Pipe is DNV Certified and fulfil Norsok R-004 requirements.
Stenca Pipe Benefits
· Less weight
· Excellent acoustic properties
· Tong and groove, which insures a perfect fit, like they can easily be cut and
formed with simple tools.
· With tracks on the inside to fit heat tracing
· Surface around the pipe is covered with an anti static, UV resistant, ceramic
glass cloth, which prevents moisture, water penetration and corrosion.
· The surface is slip resistant and has an integrated personal protection as the
surface temperature never exceed 400 C.
· The installment time is much faster than other products due to it is easy to
handle and cut, like you only have one working phase. The ceramic glass
cloth will prevent damage on the insulation like water penetration, why steel
cladding shall not be added.
· By installment and cutting there are no release of any dangerous or harmful
particles in the air, which can damage the respiratory, mucous membranes and
skin of the workers.
· Can be removed for inspection and then refitted.
· Has passed a life cycle test
· Long durability
· No Maintenance after installment
· Approved by DNV-GL (Det Norske Veritas) and approved to NORSOK.
· Danish manufactured.
· FPSO units
· Power plants
· Thermal insulation
· Personal protection insulation
· Noise reduction insulation
· Insulation of hot and cold pipes
· Heat conservation
|Brochure · Stenca Pipe||Download|
|Brochure - Stenca Pipe Benefits||Download|
|Stenca Solution NORSOK R-004||Download|
|Stenca Mounting Instruction||Download|